The science curriculum at SMBS aims to:
- Give the students a broad and balanced understanding of the world through biology, chemistry and physics.
- Develop curiosity and the ability to find answers through investigative ways.
- Develop general communication skills through speaking and listening activities based on scientific content.
- Develop students' understanding of how science can be used in real-life situations in order to enhance engagement.
- Increase pupils' awareness of career possibilities in STEM/science.
- Promote a sense of curiosity in pupils about the world they live in.